This listing is for a lotus seed wrist mala/bracelet for meditation. The lotus blossom is a very common symbol for enlightenment in Tibetan Buddhism because lotus flowers begin beneath muddy water and eventually rises above the mud clean, bright, and fragrant. Each of the lotus seed beads measures approximately 8mm and are strung by Hands of Tibet with love.
Prayer mala or beads are often used in Tibet, Nepal, and India by Buddhists for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration. Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use. Please email me for more detail and I will be more than happy to assist you.
About Drop Shipping
1. Welcome dropshiper ,we accept drop shipping
2. Will not put any receipt or invoice with order cost in packet
3. We can offer more discount for dropshiper
4. Advice dropship order chose Epacket ,delivery about 8-15 days
5. Priority to send drop shipping order ,normally within 1 days